Home / Pacific NW Sailing / Barkley Sound 2004 
Another fabulous vacation in Barkley Sound.
- The ocean side of Ucluelet during a summer blow
- Pretty ruggged coast, it is part of the 'Graveyard of the Pacific'
- Mandatory wildlife on our nature walk in Ucluelet
- On anchor with Masqurade in the Broken Group
- Rafting fore-and-aft with two anchors gets you tight into shore
- A long dinghy trip to visit the caves on Gibraltar Island
- More cave exploring
- Not many landing places
- Returning to the boats after the cave tour
- On the government dock in Bamfield
- Their allocated highway money built the boardwalk along the shore, main street Bamfield
- The beach outside Bamfield. Note the fog in the sound.
- Outcroppings at low tide
- Its a nice beach
- Quait Bay, above the resort